Providing an extensive range of facilities for up to 400
Events & Hospitality QM’s Whitechapel site offers award winning architecture combined with traditional academic buildings. The Whitechapel site is home to the contemporary and much loved Blizard building, with lecture facilities for up to 400, alongside the traditional Victorian styling of the Garrod Building with a mix of lecture and seminar rooms and the contemporary Innovation Centre.
This site is ideal for those wanting stand-alone facilities in one building, especially those looking for facilities with a medical or dental connection.
- Contemporary award winning venue
- Standalone lecture theatre for large events/conferences
- Breakout space available in nearby Garrod Building
Capacity: up to 400
- Traditional building close to the Royal London Hospital
- Lecture theatre, seminar rooms and classrooms
- Ideal for training courses
- Modern facilities close to the City of London
- Standalone lecture theatre
- Foyer area for standing receptions
Capacity: up to 122